Sunday, January 2, 2011

Speechless...Duhh..

Wow! This week is already week 9! Means that this week is my final week..Yeaaahh! huhu...I can't believe how time flies..It feels like just yesterday i came to LPPKN and start my intership..Although it's just for 2 months, but bonding between me and staffs here make me feel kind of sad to leave LPPKN..I really learnt a lot during this internship..Something that i believe i will never ever get it from other places..I definitely going to remember every single things that happened here in LPPKN..My friends and I give photo frames to all three departments that three of us have stayed during the intern..We put pictures of all staffs in each departments, put our pictures ( so that they will not forget us..hehehe) and our simple speech..In the process of making that simple,cheap but memorable souvenirs, can't believe that i feel so sad! huhuhu..Plus, when I met boss and staff before i leave, their advise that they gave to me make me feel so touched! i definitely will come and visit them again after this..For sure! Oh yeah, i also get certificate..Thanks to LPPKN! 


3 photo frames that we gave to all 3 departments..

Give photo frame to Puan Adibah..

During 'Makan-makan' session with PSM (Lat) Dept..hihi..


* " Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

No comments:

Post a Comment